Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Friday 21 January 2011

Barts bento

My bento boxes and other goodies arrived!  As my husband also came back from a work trip in India, I thought he could be the guinea pig for the first bento box.




In the very top there is a packet of instant miso soup, and a straw with some soy sauce.

In the top food tier there are crispy prawn reverse maki rolls, a few extra panko covered prawns and some chopped radishes

In the bottom tier is some sliced omelette with mirin in, and some sticky rice with pickled ginger, nori and sesame seeds sprinkled on the top

I'll be adding more vegetable next time, now I have an understanding of the volumes in the box - it was a challenge using the space effectively!

No comments:

Post a Comment