I hope you enjoy this
Chicken (1 breast per 2 people)
Cooked and peeled prawns - small handful per person
Cornflour (to coat prawns)
1 nest noodles per person
Bunch spring onions chopped
Fresh ginger (I use very lazy ginger jars) 1tablespoon
Chilli - 1 teaspoon if using very lazy chilli, or one chilli finely chopped
garlic - 1 clove (or 1 teaspoon of very lazy....:) )
Rice wine vinegar
Shaoxing rice wine (or sherry if you dont have it)
Beansprouts - as many as you like
1. Chop the chicken into mouthfuls, and put into a bowl. Into the bowl put in a couple tablespoons soy, tablespoon rice wine vinegar, a little of your ginger, cover and leave to marinade for an hour
2. Cook your noodles if they are dried, run under cold water to stop them cooking further and then shake a little sesame oil over them to stop them sticking together too much
3. Heat a wok until almost smoking with a tbsp groundnut oil, and add your ginger, garlic and chilli.
4. Cook for a few seconds then add your marinated chicken (don't pour in the sauce). This needs to cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Put your prawns into the leftover sauce, with a couple of tsp of cornflour and mix together (the cornflour stops the juice leaking out of the prawns).
6. Add a good splash of shaoxing wine to the wok and cook until it is absorbed/evaporated.
7. Add the prawns to the wok continue to stirfry (they should get a nice coating) - if you need a little extra oil add it here
8. Add the spring onions and beansprouts to the wok and cook for a minute
9. Add the noodles, a splash of sesame oil and soy sauce to taste, and toss in the wok until they are heated through.
10. Serve with a few extra spring onions on top