Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Sunday 1 May 2011

Lemon and thyme loaf

Being Sunday, it was baking day!  I decided to not go down the cupcake route, and instead bake a loaf cake.

Today it is the Hummingbird Lemon and Thyme loaf.  Pretty easy to make, not as easy to turn out of the tin if you forget to butter the tin like I did.  This meant that this lovely light cake broke as I was shaking the tin to try and get it to drop.  On the plus side, this meant that I had an excuse to eat the warm bits of cake I pulled out of the tin, whilst the rest of the loaf cooled.


No comments:

Post a Comment