This is a very simple supper, but tasty.
Ingredients (2 people)
2 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
Rocket, watercress and baby spinach leaves
1 large orange
White wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
1. Put a little olive oil into a frying pan, and quickly toast the pine nuts. Once they have cooked put into a bowl to cool.
2. Heat a little extra oil at a medium heat, and seasaon and then put your salmon fillets into the pan. At a medium heat they will take 2-3 minutes per side to cook.
3. Whilst they are cooking, cut the orange into quarters, putting 1 quarter aside. For the other pieces cut the orange flesh out of the skin and pith and cut into bite size pieces.
4. Squeeze the juice of the remaining orange quarter into a jar, add 2/3 olive to 1/3 white wine vinegar/orange juice and mix well. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
5. Wash and then arrange your salad on the plate. Dress with the orange pieces and the pine nuts, then rest the cooked salmon on top.
6. Dress with the salad dressing across the salmon and the salad and serve.