Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Sunday 13 November 2011

Week 46 dinner menu

Monday - Spaghetti bolognaise and garlic bread
Tuesday - Bermondsey chicken curry and brown rice
Wednesday - Cottage pie and veg
Thursday - Sausage and mash with onion gravy
Friday -Egg and chips
Saturday - HM pizza - toppings on the day
Sunday - Roast lamb and all the trimmings

2 comments:

  1. I love meal planning, makes it so much easier and great when it comes to weekly shopping. Loving Egg and Chips, haven't had that in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - egg and chips is a rare treat here!

    Its amazing how much less stressful food shopping can be when you use meal planning

    ReplyDelete