Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Monday 19 December 2011

Week 51 dinner menu

Monday - Roast chicken and all the trimmings
Tuesday - Thai red chicken curry, sticky rice
Wednesday - Jacket potato with cheese and baked beans
Thursday - Salmon, boiled potatoes and peas
Friday - Chilli con carne and rice or flatbreads
Saturday - Party food - antipasti, dates wrapped in bacon, crusty bread and cheese, olives, nuts, crisps, crudite, salmon vol-au-vents
Sunday - Roast rib of beef, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, honeyed carrots and parsnips, peas, gravy and horseradish mustard
Sunday dessert - Christmas pudding with brandy butter/brandy cream

No comments:

Post a Comment