Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Monday 20 August 2012

Week 34 dinner menu

Monday - Frittata and salad
Tuesday - Chicken Madras and rice (recipe courtesy of Mamtas Kitchen - http://www.mamtaskitchen.com/recipe_display.php?id=10604)
Wednesday - Meatballs, mash and carrots
Thursday - Chicken kievs, croquettes, peas and sweetcorn
Friday - Cheese and leek quiche and salad
Saturday - Monkfish in a white wine sauce, crushed new potatoes and brocolli
Sunday - Roast chicken and all the trimmings

No comments:

Post a Comment