Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Monday 25 March 2013

Week 13 dinner menu

Monday - Chicken bermondsey curry and brown rice
Tuesday - Gnudi with ricotta dumplings
Wednesday - Thai red prawn curry, stir fried beansprouts and sticky rice
Thursday - Southern fried quorn, fried potatoes and home made coleslaw
Friday - Chicken quenelle with red pepper sauce, roasted new potatoes and broccoli
Saturday - Seafood linguine with lemon butter sauce
Sunday - Rack of lamb, roasted potatoes, peas and red wine sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment